Go to Webinar Registration is Required
Click here to register for this Public Insurance Adjuster Webinar.
You have sustained a loss on your real estate or personal property. Perhaps it was due to a fire, hurricane, flood, snow storm or maybe a mud slide or other natural disaster or catastrophic event. You don't know what to do next, and your concerned that your insurance company won't treat you fairly. How do you ensure that you get the best possible settlement for you loss?
Retain a Public Insurance Adjuster to represent and protect your interests.
Learn How to Protect Yourself After Sustaining an Insured Loss
- Protect your interests from your own insurance company during settlement negotiations by hiring a public insurance adjuster to represent and protect you and your property.
- Speed your financial recovery after an insured property loss.
- Learn what to do in case of a property or casualty claim to avoid being "taken" advantage of by your insurance underwriter.
- Learn how not to leave settlement money on the table.
- Learn how to maximize property insurance claim settlements Learn about coverage ideas in terms of how to properly insure property.
Who Should Attend?
Insured real estate or personal property owners and their advisors who want to learn how to get the highest and best insurance settlement possible after sustaining an insured loss.
William L. Exeter
President and Chief Executive Officer
Exeter 1031 Exchange Services, LLC
Licensed Public Insurance Adjuster
RISCO - Risk & Insurance Services Company
Date and Time
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Please, login Five (5) minutes early
8:00 AM — 9:00 AM PST
11:00 AM — 12:00 PM EST
Go to Webinar Registrations is Required
Click here to register for this Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies Webinar